Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"Mom he peed in my pocket"


How does that happen, one might ask themselves. But first let me say for women, raising boys is like venturing into lands we never knew existed. My eleven year old twin boys were helping us move. My husband had taken a job 100 miles away. We were packing up our home to move to the new life that awaited us. It was long hours and lots of work. We had two bathrooms however, one was out of commission. Both of the boys had to pee. Being the strange species they are they did not take turns going they rushed in together. While one had his aim right on apparently the other turn for some unseen reason. Next thing we know they are both rushing out the door to my husband and I. "Mom David peed in my pocket" Daniel complained in an upset manner. You can imagine my expression being a women I never knew that was possible especially in pants someone was wearing. That is a day in the life of married with children.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! That may one of the funniest things I've ever read. Only boys! I have 3 and feel like nothing can shock me anymore.

    ReplyDelete