Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's day

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. My kids fought like normal. For many years, I have only asked for one mother's day present. A mute button installed in my kids. I think of the joy it would give me to watch them argue and fight on mute. We drove an hour and a half to visit my mother for Mother's Day. What is it about kids that as soon as you get into a car they fight? Someones pillow is touching the other or someone is looking at the other. I always thought that having three kids is where the true fun starts. You need the first child who thinks of the mischief the second child to help the first. Then the third child becomes the witness, testifying to how "I saw it all." All in all the trauma was minimal. Just another day in the life of being married with children.

No comments:

Post a Comment